Due to COVID-19 we thought it was time to update you on the current measures being taken to help protect both our guests and staff during this uncertain time and the changes we have been making to our business model.
As of this week, we are open for business as usual for Dinner with delivery service now being offered and we will be open for Lunch Tuesday to Sundays for Takeaways pick up and delivery.
We have Online Ordering available and as usual Uber Eats is available.
If customers prefer to not come inside the restaurant but would still like to pick up their orders we have ample parking spaces in front of the Restaurant and we have a Mobile Eftpos machine available that can be taken out to you. All Eftpos machines have Paywave enabled.
Although we currently adhere to a strict hygiene standards, we are implementing extra precautions during this time
- We will no longer preset tables with cutlery and glasses.
- Menus will be sanitised after every use.
- Tables and Chairs will also be sanitised after every use.
- High touch surfaces will also be regularly cleaned e.g Door Handles and Eftpos machines.
- We are capping the number of guests we allow in the restaurant.
- Diners will be spread out.
- Sanitiser will be available for Guests and Staff will be using Sanatiser Regularly.
Thank you for continuing to support us. We hope you and your family and friends are able to stay healthy and well throughout this time.